calendrier d'événements
May 2022
25 26 27 28 29 30 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 1 2 3 4 5


Investissement Québec - CRIQ has created a student support program to encourage students and professionals to carry out applied research in Québec. The program stresses the importance Investissement Québec - CRIQ gives to knowledge transfers and shows that getting students and renowned experts working together as a team is all part of Investissement Québec - CRIQ  culture. Interns gain outstanding experience working alongside leading experts in their field.

Paid and unpaid internships for college and undergraduate students

Are you a student who is looking for a paid or unpaid internship? Investissement Québec - CRIQ offers internships that give college and university students academic credits. Internships are not restricted to technical fields and can cover other areas, such as communications, law, and human resource management.

Paid undergraduate internships

Most bursaries are awarded to undergraduate student interns who are eligible for financial support from a recognized granting agency. The amount awarded to each student is based on the current Investissement Québec - CRIQ wage schedule and takes into account any amounts awarded by the granting agency. Internships normally run for around 16 consecutive weeks.

  • Are you eligible?
  • Internships available?
  • Speculative applications
  • You must be available for research work at Investissement Québec - CRIQ laboratories in Québec City or Montréal.
  • You must be registered as a full-time student in a bachelor’s degree program at a recognized Canadian university.
  • You must have at least a B average as defined by the university in question.
  • You must have been awarded, for fields where support is available, financial assistance from a recognized granting agency (NSERC, CIHR, SSHRC, FRSQ, FQRSC, FQRNT, CIDA, IDRC, NHRDP, etc.).
  • You must have lived in Québec for least 12 months.
  • You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
  • You must have good spoken and written French.
  • Unpaid internships for out-of-province students

Unpaid internships tend to be offered to students who studied outside of the province only when a student contacts Investissement Québec - CRIQ directly.

Depending on availability, Investissement Québec - CRIQ will follow up on the request, provided an agreement can be reached with the student’s place of learning. Foreign students must allow for longer wait times due to Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s conditions for entering the country.